Thursday, December 13, 2012

Let the December Paper Sweeties {peeks} begin!!

Hello friends and welcome to my blog today!  I hope you all are just about ready for the upcoming holidays ... less than two weeks until Christmas -- time is just flying by!!

I'm super excited to share a little set I recently created for the December *new* stamp release at Paper Sweeties!  I used an older set in combination with a brand new set and created a snow-y themed gift perfect to give to family and friends all winter long!


We made these sweet snowmen treats for my bunco holiday party this past Sunday!  My little poodle eats chicken baby food for dinner each night, so I always have an abundance of tiny little jars that I usually recycle with the trash each week, but when I saw these adorable little snowmen on Pinterest a few months back, I just knew we had to make some!  The sentiment on the tag was stamped using the Stand Add-on 4 set ... just perfect for this little fella!!


The top jar is filled with mini marshmallows, the middle jar is filled with some Toffee Coffee Cocoa from Tastefully Simple and the bottom jar is filled with peppermint candies!!  Super easy and fun to make these little men ... the girls and I had an assembly line of them going on Sunday!!


Next I created a coordinating card for my little snowman gift using a sentiment from the brand *new* Friendship Warms The Heart set - available on December 15th!  I am smitten with this sweet saying ... I included a red and white damask butterfly on top of my glittered snowflake, a red bloomer, a chenille candy cane and some jingle bells tied on with baker's twine - yum!


And here you have it ... my snow-y themed gift set -- ready to be given out over the holidays to that 'special someone'!!

Please visit the Paper Sweeties blog to check out the A-MAZING projects created by the rest of the Sweeties Teamies -- these ladies are so creative and clever ... I am in awe!!

And don't forget about our December Sketch Challenge which runs until the 31st -- enter for your chance to win TWO FREE stamp sets from the Paper Sweeties Shoppe:

Additional ways to enter to win in December (contests run through 12/31):
  • Like our Facebook Fan Page for a chance to win (1) free stamp set
  • Comment on any Paper Sweeties December blog post for a chance to win (1) free stamp set
  • I've partnered with my friend, Melissa Bove, for a month-long contest ... visit her BLOG and follow the instructions on how to enter for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate to our shop 
  • Subscribe to our newsletter to receive special coupons and offers for news subscribers only
I'll be back again tomorrow with another little project to share showing you a couple more *new* stamps that will be available to purchase on the 15th!  Until then, happy stamping my friends!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges:
CASE Study #121 - photo inspiration


10 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Totally adorable project!!!!!

Charlene said...

Love your little set so much!! I think that snowman would be fun to do with the grandkids!!

~Tammy~ said...

This is soooo sweet! This goes in the puffy heart category!

purple_pea_fran said...

This is just adorabley cuuuuute!

Sue D said...

Very sweet gift idea!

Jeanne J said...

Beautiful Debbie! Fabulous gift and gorgeous card!

Lori said...

That snowman made out of jars is adorable! I think I need to make some, too!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, my gracious! This is as cute as can be, Debbie! LOVE that ADORABLE, stacked snowman; and your card is delightful, right down to that sweet JBS butterfly! LOVE it!

Maureen said...

love the bloomer on the snowflake! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Aimes said...

Super duper cute project! Love that card - the snoflake is fabulous!
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study and Happy Holidays! :)
Hugs!
x